Fire incident reported in Kachikwu’s house

The residence of the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu in Asokoro, Abuja on Sunday evening went up in flames, luckily nobody was reportedly injured in the blaze.

The fire reportedly started in his bedroom from a suspected electrical fault to the air conditioners.

A source said: “Kachikwu was not at home when it happened, but thankfully the fire service reacted quickly and put out the fire before things got out of hand.”


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *